Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. We have always maintained hospital-grade, industry-leading sterilization protocol within our practice, with steam and pressure autoclaves and individually-packaged instrumentation. In addition to our standard procedure for infection control, we will be adding some supplemental changes for the time being to help minimize spread of virus COVID-19 as recommended by the CDC, American Dental Association (ADA) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
Some changes include, but not limited to:
- Our staff asking COVID screening questions before and upon scheduling all patient appointments.
- Temperature will be taken at time of appointment, prior to being taken back to the operatory.
- We are allowing more time between appointments to manage social distancing between patients.
- If possible we also ask that they attend all appointments alone.
- Additional medical grade HEPA filters will be that filter up to 99.97% of particles down to 0.1 microns, which is the size of the Covid-19 virus.
- Hard-to-disinfect items have been removed from the waiting room.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Pinal Patel DDS & Staff